Hello Marck,

>> Does anybody have even a speckle of inside information to share in
>> this regard, please?

> The change list is *huge*. We're up to beta/39 of 1.54, but don't
> let the insignificant version number increment fool you - this is a
> major release, with a new HTML rendering engine, a rich-text viewer
> that enables use of all fonts, definable shortcut keys, recursive
> macros, SSL and more and more.

Sounds neat. I know that version numbers don't say much in The Bat;
once there was a 0.01 increment and they'd implemented a whole slew of
huge improvements.

The word "IMAP" isn't in the list, is it? I remember having bought my
key two years ago because the developers mumbled something about an
upcoming 2.0 release with full IMAP support.

 MOATMAI                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]