Tuesday, 12 March 2002

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, at 17:19:18 [GMT +0100] (which was 5:19 a.m. here
in Eastbourne, N.Z.) you wrote:

JBL> I'm in the process of getting rid of Outlook (fed-up of email client not
JBL> designed to send email...). The Bat! does what I need. However before
JBL> switching I'm looking for the right companion in term of personal
JBL> assistant tool (mainly Agenda and notebook).
JBL> Any interesting suggestions?

I have used Time and Chaos for some months now and its
simplicity and ability to manage everything from the one screen
are its strongest features.

http://www.isbister.com/

--
Regards,

Chris

Using The Bat! 1.54 Beta/46 E-Mail System
with Windows XP Pro.