On Monday, March 11, 2002, 12:56:47 PM, Alastair wrote:

AS> I use AMF Daily Planner & Personal Information Manager:

AS> http://www.amfsoftware.com/windows/amfpim.html

    How memory intensive is this program? My biggest gripe with
    Outlook is it's so bulky.

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I bet a fun thing would be to go way back in time to where there was
going to be an eclipse and tell the cave men, 'If I have come to
destroy you, may the sun be blotted out from the sky.' Just then the
eclipse would start, and they'd probably try to kill you or something,
but then you could explain about the rotation of the moon and all, and
everyone would get a good laugh."

  -Jack Handey