Tuesday, March 12, 2002
12:30:56 PM
RE: "How do I send from a selected isp?"

Greetings Charles,

On Monday, March 11, 2002, 1:38:54 PM, you wrote:

Charles> DG,

Charles> Totally off topic here but I never got this email below? Is there an issue
Charles> with the list server, or me, or in fact the time it takes to get email?

>> Greetings Ottar,

>> On Monday, March 11, 2002, 11:15:23 AM, you wrote:

Ottar>>> Hello Charles,

Ottar>>> Monday, March 11, 2002, 10:41:03 AM, you wrote to TBUDL:

> [...]

Ottar>>>   www.myrealbox.com has a free smpt server based on login that can be
Ottar>>>   used from anywhere.

Charles> Charles Collinson

Sorry Charles. I lost you here. I see no quotes from myself therefore I am
at loss as to what you are asking.

Could you clue me in?

--
Regards,