I  am  a  new  user of Bat..  It took many years for me to find a better
E-mailer  than  PMMail  that  I  have been using for well over 10 years,
originally    back   in  my  OS/2  days.   Bat has been discussed on the
PMMail discussion list and I know there are other that are now switching
to Bat.

The  only  feature  I  miss from old days, is seeing the text in the big
editor  window and being able to highlight with mouse the text I want to
quote and right click to have JUST that text quoted.

With  Bat  it seems it is all or none and if none have to go to the tiny
upper screen and copy and paste with quotes.  Not that hard but miss the
old way.

Leaving  all the original text whether before or after is terrible in my
view  and  a  total  waste.  Only small amounts of quoted text should be
needed.    What  is really a mess is on a discussion list in digest mode
when some folks just leave all the quoted text, which makes digests huge
and very hard to find what you want to read that is new.

Dave in Phoenix
www.libchrist.com