On Wednesday, March 13, 2002, 10:52:10 AM, GJim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

G> Howdy Ladies and Gents,

G> As long as we are working on wish lists, I would like to see a feature that
G> would allow printing of a high-lighted block of text.

It's really puzzling why the Bat authors left out "print selection" (the option
is always grayed out in the standard print dialog). It's really stupid that I
have to paste selected text into an editor and then print. It was one of the
first things that I sent them as a bug report and they basically said they'd
consider adding this option. It seems like it would have been a trivial fix, but
it hasn't been done in numerous point releases...

jon
-----
 Jonathan Wayne
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]