Hello, Bat fans,

I have a question regarding a template for Ebay auctions. Whenever an
an auction is finished I receive a message by Ebay telling me about
it. I have created an incoming filter for these mails. I also have
created a folder template for using when writing a mail to the lucky
winner of my auction, including all the details he needs to know,
except the auction article itself. Is it possible to extract the
information given by Ebay in its "endofauction" mail about the article
and the final bidding and to automatically include this into the
template, so I don't always have to manually cut & paste these lines
into my mails? Is there some kind of regex syntax I might put into my
template? If somebody could help me out with this, I would really
appreciate it!

Take care,
Andreas

--
My ICQ#: 23060752
My homepage: www.andreas-schwartmann.de

- Mailed with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/47 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 -