Hi, Bat folks,

on  Thu, 14 Mar 2002 at 00:56:16 GMT +0100 (which was Thursday, March
14, 2002, 00:56 where I live) Andreas Schwartmann wrote the following
lines regarding "Template for Ebay auctions -  RegEx? How?":

AS> Hi, Bat folks,

AS> that I can automatically use the email address of the buyer, instead
AS> of [EMAIL PROTECTED] and use your regexp? I don't understand the
AS> syntax, but it works fine, when used in a reply mail.

Oh, I think I just get the idea: You just click on the buyer's email
address in the original ebay message, using "Reply to this address"
... and all is set. Right?

Thanks for helping me out on this!

Take care,
Andreas

--
My ICQ#: 23060752
My homepage: www.andreas-schwartmann.de

- Mailed with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/47 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 -

"Good night, it's all tight Jane. I'll meet you tomorrow night on Lover's Lane.
 We may find it out on the street tonight baby. Or we may walk until the daylight
maybe." - B. Springsteen