Hello Daniel!

On Tuesday, March 19, 2002 at 9:38:17 PM you wrote:

> When I print a message that I an composing using TheBat!, the header
> and the text) are printed in black, non-readable characters.

What printer are you using? And what additional applications (like
FinePrint)?

With Opera we had problems during beta related to HP printers and its
clones. Maybe you do encounter some interference between TB! and your
printer driver.

The only print problem with TB! I can recall were somewhere in the
current beta series when URLs weren't printed coloured with colour
printers.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.54 RC/1 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

TEAMWORK means, never having to take all the blame yourself. (Derek
Leveret)