Hello Allie,

ACM> me when I decided to make most folders new messages be displayed by
ACM> the mail ticker. It was tedious going from folder to folder to toggle
ACM> the switch I need to. :-/

Right! I have been using Eudora for 7 years now, never really
configuring it from scratch, but lately it has been playing trics on
me and making some messages disappear in cyberspace. So I decided to
try The Bat!

ACM> Pegasus has the ability to reflow sender paragraphs when quoting them.
ACM> What it did was to reflow you're quoted material, but unlike TB!, it
ACM> doesn't recognise initialed quote prefixing. It therefore treated it
ACM> like part of the paragraph text and reflowed the prefixes with the
ACM> text.

Okay, I'll take that into account. And I'll try out Lars' suggestion
with the maco, although that will need some studying ;-)

Other question I couldn't find, what is the purpose of the
inbox-known?

 Marion                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]