Veddy interhesting....  I deleted my Inbox-Known from one of my
accounts without deleting the filter, and it hasn't resurfaced.  Well,
not that I know about, anyway, although there have been several
mysterious depressions in the freshly made bed.

I keep thinking of leaving TB!, either because the world is tailoring
itself to Outlook or because I'm pathologically unable to stay with
something for too long.  But I keep sticking with it because, even
with its deficiencies, it's the best mailer out there.

In any event, reading a message with the word "thrice" made my day.

--
JN