After having upgraded to 1.60, I deleted the inbox-known.
After Haico explained on the list how to delete the filter
(Shift-Delete), I did so too.

Currently I am witnessing the return of the Inbox-Known
mailbox and filter _again_. I have deleted both trice by
now. Yet, they insist on returning after I have closed and
re-opened TB a few times. They do not always return
immediately after closing and re-opening, but in the end
they do. They are like zombies, resurrecting themselves from
the dead after having been killed more than once.

I admit defeat. Worse, after having used TB happily for a
year and a half and advocating it to all my friends, I am
now reconsidering. I do not want programs that decide which
mailboxes I should have and then disallow me my own choices.
Make it an option but do NOT create mailboxes for me against
my will, and especially not when I have deleted them already.

Shit like this made me leave Eudora. Shit like this will
make me leave TB, too.

- K -

--

One should die proudly when it is no longer possible
to live proudly.