Hi - I am attempting to eval the latest Bat 1.60c.  I want to find out how
others did their eval.

1. Did you somehow import mailboxes from old email package during the eval
(I use Eudora) <-- I'm assuming their is an import capability.

2. If you decided not to use Bat (in that case you probably are not on this
list anymore :-)   )  is there a way to get messages from Bat, back into
Eudora...

I guess another possibility would be to try Bat, but not delete messages on
isp when downloading - so I can still download to Eudora as well -

I find the idea of playing around with a new email package very daunting.

Thank you in advance.

Debbie

Debbie Pomerance / mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

distinction is yours to draw...