Hello Debbie,

03. april 2002, 17:12:28, you wrote:

> 2. If you decided not to use Bat (in that case you probably are not on this
> list anymore :-)   )  is there a way to get messages from Bat, back into
> Eudora...

If Eudora can import standard Unix mailboxes (I don't see why it
couldn't - it's the most standard format), there should be no problem.
Just export your e-mail from The Bat to MBX file, and import it to
Eudora.

--
Jernej Simoncic, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/

[The Bat! v1.60 on Windows 98 4.10.2222. A ]

The more innocuous the modification appears to be, the further its
influence will extend and the more plans will have to be redrawn.
       -- (Fyfe's) Second Law of Revision