The other day I had problems with an account thatīs very important to
me, and where I receive messages almost constantly. The server was
down almost all day and I realiced I needed to know when was the last
time that I could contact it succesfully and retrieve messages.

Searching in the log was very tedius, so I think it may be an easy but
usefull feature for a next version: to be able to see, for every
account, _when_ was the last time that the server could be contacted
without problems, wether there were messages to pop or not. That way
you can always say "Iīm sure I have all the messages at least up to
3PM"

What do you think about that?

--
Ricardo M. Reyes