Good evening Peter,

It was foretold that on 11-4-2002 @ 18:17:09 GMT+0200 (which was
18:17:09 where I live) Peter Palmreuther wrote and spread these wise
comments on "Upgrade":

<snipped a bit>
PP> Double QuickTemplate name :-)
PP> You have two (or more?) QT's named identically.

 I has exactly the same problem. But was was strange is that TB! 1.53d
 had no problem with the double QT name.

 I only renamed one of the double QT and the problem was gone
 (although i have to say that in my case TB! started up, showed the
 message and then worked normal). After renaming and rerun TB!, the
 message was gone.

 Luc                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]