Hi, thanks for your response.

Before I dive in to the subject, those that are looking at my e-mail header and
wondering why I'm not using TB right now, the explanation is simple, I'm on the road,
I hate laptops and use my Palm to do e-mail. Now back to the e-mail:

>    Heck, I'd pay for the feature of a nice synch with my Palm. I

Me too.

>    just posted my ugly way I have to synch now. (Going from the bat,
>    to a flat file, to yahoo, then from yahoo to the palm ). Even the

I tried that, too. But it isn't a real 'sync', it's just a transfer. I've tried all
sorts of tricks and it just hasn't worked out (being a Linux user, I even thought of
doing a frequent export of TB's AB, and using pilot-sync, doing a dump of the Palm's
AB, diffing (diff) them out and showing me the differences and the manually applying
them - Argh! -).

>    actually 'synch'. Basically all the above worked for was an
>    initial population of palm entries from the Bat.

That's right. It just hits my kidney to keep two listings with the same data, my most
up-to-date one is the Address Book on the Palm since I have it always with me.

>    Yes, keep pestering ritlabs. I remember this was a complaint about

Just thought I should let you know that the CC I did of a previous mail on the thread,
bounced back.

>    manager that would synch with the Palm. Maybe you could set up a
>    web page petition thing where people could post their desire for
>    such a feature?

I'm in the process of moving across the country, and then re-installing myself. If
someone can begin doing that, I'll do my part of doing the conduit (did I mention that
I'd do it for free?!?)

Roberto