On Monday, April 15, 2002, 4:23:39 AM, Roberto wrote:

>>    manager that would synch with the Palm. Maybe you could set up a
>>    web page petition thing where people could post their desire for
>>    such a feature?

RM> I'm in the process of moving across the country, and then
RM> re-installing myself. If someone can begin doing that, I'll do my
RM> part of doing the conduit (did I mention that I'd do it for
RM> free?!?)

    I'll put the web-site petition up.  Give me a few weeks
    though. I'm getting a new host with JSP and I'll do it when I get
    his new hosting provider. Should be within the next 4 weeks,
    though.

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Children need encouragement. If a kid gets an answer right, tell him
it was a lucky guess. That way he develops a good, lucky feeling."
  -Jack Handey