Hello BlueStrike,

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:46:03 +0200GMT (15-4-02, 11:46 +0200GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

B>>> After ending The Bat, the program remains in RAM
B>>> and occupies between 92 and 96% of the CPU's
B>>> utilization time.

RO>> Is the connection centre still active?
B> Not that i could tell. If i wouldn't have checked the
B> task manager because my PC been totally blocked i wouldn't
B> know that thebat.exe is still running. There are no parts
B> visible also not the connection center.

The reason I asked was that when the cc doesn't close TB won't stop
either.

B> Is it because of the MAPI integration? I have no clue at all.

I've got no experience with MAPI. So I'm not sure whether that has
something to do with it.

I've got these questions:

Does the problem exist after you've rebooted your pc?

You mentioned reinstalling TB, did that include an uninstall of TB?

Do you remember what's the last thing you changed on your pc
(hardware, new software, different config) before TB started to refuse
quitting?

--
Groetjes, Roelof