On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, at 11:46:03  +0200 BlueStrike wrote:

RO>> Hello BlueStrike,

RO>> On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:54:30 +0200GMT (15-4-02, 10:54 +0200GMT, where
RO>> I live), you wrote:

B>>> After ending The Bat, the program remains in RAM
B>>> and occupies between 92 and 96% of the CPU's
B>>> utilization time.

RO>> Is the connection centre still active?

B> Thanks for your quick reply.

B> Not that i could tell. If i wouldn't have checked the
B> task manager because my PC been totally blocked i wouldn't
B> know that thebat.exe is still running. There are no parts
B> visible also not the connection center.

B> Is it because of the MAPI integration? I have no clue at all.

I have no idea what happens too and this is reason I am here now. In
general v1.60c takes extremely amount of RAM, aside any other things.
This strange usage of RAM was reason why many of people I know gave up
and got back to previous versions, including me.

Well, it also blocks (often) when I have to close it, and when I go to
close it via task manager it blocks PC. Also there are strange
conflicts with other applications, after which PC blocks.

And, always when I back to old version (this one) everything is
working like a baby.

Mandara