Hello mocha9mail,

On Saturday, April 27 2002 at 07:59 PM PDT, you wrote:

> 2b.  If I set my Preferences to "Display HTML part of messages
> automatically", do I have to worry about getting viruses through
> email when I read those HTML messages -- and I don't double click any
> attachments in those messages?

I am no expert... I actually detest HTML... but in theory no. However I
have seen reports that say different... that you can indeed become
infected via HTML code by simply opening the HTML message.

> 4.  Filter of Sent mail.  How do I do that?  [There is no section for
> Sent Mail, only Outgoing Mail, and the source is the Outbox.]

Use the Outgoing Mail Filters. The messages will be intercepted/filtered
at the Outbox level and never make it to your Sent Mail Folder.

--
Nick Andriash
Courtenay, B.C. Canada