On Friday, May 03, 2002, Paul Cartwright wrote...

> On Thursday, May 2, 2002, 11:28 PM, you wrote:

>>> I had this happen to me more than once and never figured out QHY. SO
>>> how do you get rid of the history ????????
>>>
>>> / Paul
>>>

JA>> Technically I didn't... I Just stopped TB! from using the
> history/recent
JA>> items list when composing... As soon as I did that, it stopped closing
JA>> itself.  The odd thing was, it was resetting itself with all versions,
> so
JA>> I knew it must have been data files somehow.

> so I went to Preferences-System and changed Autocomplete to JUST use
> addressbooks.   I'll give it a try, THANKS !
> I forget, was this ever posted as a bug ??

> / Paul

Personally I wouldn't have put it down to a bug at my end... I'm
running XP, it does weird things most of the time ;)  But it might be
worth a look into.  I've not tried turning it back on, or tracking
down the file to see if I can find the possible cause yet... might do
that today if I get 30 seconds or so ;)

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])