Hello Marck,

Monday, May 6, 2002, 4:12:39 PM, you wrote:

MDP> I focus any spam anywhere and press Ctrl-Alt-S. ByeBye Spam!

Thanks for that. Much easier than my way:-) I still have the problem
with html emails though. Spamcop analyses the whole email, not just
the headers. So if the email is advertising a website, it will send a
complaint to the website host and whoever else. In most html emails,
they don't mention the website itself. They just have the usual <a
href="http://www.mygreatwebsite.com";> Click Here</a> So at the moment,
when I forward on an email to Spamcop, all that spamcop sees, is the
"Click Here", and so it can't complain about the sites mentioned
either. Any way, to automatically forward on all the html tags as
well?

 John                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]