Hi Michael

On Sat, 11 May 2002 17:11:41 -0400GMT
   (which was 11/05/2002, 23:11 +0200GMT for me),
you wrote:

MD> All  my  email  in my inbox has disappeared. The messages.tbb (about 1
MD> GB),   and  messages.tbi  (about  40MB)  are  still  in  the  <default
dir>>\<account>\Inbox  folder,  the  unread  and total messages numbers
MD> look correct. The messages just aren't showing up.

have you tried 'folder -> browse deleted messages'?
I nothing shows up there, I'm afraid you've lost them...
(in that case: don't panic yet, as I can be wrong here :-) )

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Zum Antworten bitte Lederhosen entfernen

 * Speelplein Aboe http://www.aboe.zzn.com *

Everyone hates me because I'm paranoid

 Using The Bat! 1.60k on Windows 2000 5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 2