> Well, primarily you need one of the external PGP packs - NAI PGP 7.x
> (with tray support) has no TB DLL plug in. If you use or can track
> down a PGP 6.5.8 freeware or the ckt build then you can use the PGP
> DLLs, which you can get from the RITlabs FTP site at
> ftp://www.ritlabs.com/pub/the_bat in the PGPDLLS.ZIP file. GnuPG is
> supported without using plug-ins.

OK,  I  downloaded   version 6.5.8 and installed it and the DLLs
available  at  RitLabs  site. It should be working, but it still
fails  still  saying  that  it  is an unknown key, but this time
showing  the  KeyID  (0x929DCDA0  in  your  case). What did I do
wrong?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using  The Bat! 1.60h
P G P  Key  Available