> How can you tell that all the mail is being sent to your palm each
> time?  Is there a log that lists each msg that is sync'd?

By  the  timings I took with both Eudora and The Bat!, using the
same mailbox (all messages are read, deleted all messages in the
Palm unit before hotsync'n w/ each email proggie).

Eudora 1st hotsync: 3min17s
Eudora 2nd hotsync: 2s
The Bat! 1st hotsync: 3min18s
The Bat! 2nd hotsync: 3min18s

That's  why I think that I'm having every message sent everytime
I hotsync with The Bat!.

> I have noticed a couple of oddities

> 1. You want to have TB the active window during the mail sync, or it
>    is 4-5 times slower. I think this is an issue with how TB has
>    implemented MAPI? but am not sure.

> 2. The read/unread flag on the Palm device is changed to match what is
>    the TB Inbox.  Kind of a pain, but I haven't needed that
>    functionality recently, so have not pursued it.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using  The Bat! 1.60h
P G P  Key  Available