ON Monday, May 13, 2002, 1:44:30 PM, you wrote:

KE>   1: there is a
KE>   menu choise with a sub menu under Specials that's called Mailing list however as
soon
KE>   as i try to do anything with this menu i can't because it's
KE>   unavailable, that is it seems to be grayed out and nothing i do, or
KE>   nothing i select in a message will make this menu available, can
KE>   someone please tell me what gives here?

 Krister,
 While you are reading this msg go to specials|Mailinglist and you will
 find its not grayed out anymore.
 This function is only available if the right list headers are present in
 an email, which is the case with all the emails in this list and some
 other lsit as well.
 I think its a neat function.

KE> 2: What does the "smartBat" do?

Smartbad is sort of a constant notepad with easy copy functions. Al lot
of discussions have been had about it. Just look in the archive.

 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> "The answers to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a
bottle, they're on TV!" -- Homer Simpson

 Using The Bat! v1.60i on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2