Hello Gerard,

G> If your pw was anything like mine, the company I bought TB from used my
G> postal areacode. Maybe they used something similar with your purchase?

This didn't work. Canadian postal codes use letters and numbers,
perhaps that is why.

I ended up copying my old registry key from the old installation.
Thanks for the idea.

 Scott                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.53d under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A
pgp key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPPubKey1&Body=Please%20send%20keys