Hi Scott,

ON Wednesday, May 15, 2002, 5:01:58 AM, you wrote:

G>> If your pw was anything like mine, the company I bought TB from used my
G>> postal areacode. Maybe they used something similar with your purchase?

SF> This didn't work. Canadian postal codes use letters and numbers,
SF> perhaps that is why.

So are the Dutch postalcodes.

SF> I ended up copying my old registry key from the old installation.
SF> Thanks for the idea.

Good to hear you found a way, the problem is that it is probaly not
human readable is it?
So you still don't know your PW.
 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> Learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!

 Using The Bat! v1.60i on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2