Hello Allie,

On Thursday, May 16, 2002 at 22:22:55 -0500, you wrote concerning
'ticker info?':
> Fine. I have no problem with that. It's just that your opinion of
> the ticker being useless for large volumes of mail is *completely*
> wrong and misleading to the readership here. I had to make this very
> clear.

Until today I also thought that the ticker is useless for large
volumes of mail and especially for mailinglists. But thanks to you
that changed. ;-)

So I gave the ticker a second chance today, but there is one thing
that I miss in the ticker. The ticker virtual folder doesn't update
when new messages arrive. When new messages arrive I have to close the
ticker virtual folder and reopen it. Is this the normal behaviour or
am I missing something?

 David

** Headline - Sex Education Delayed, Teachers Request Training. **

[TB! 1.60i] [Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2]
      [Running on a Celeron 800@1176 256 Mb RAM]