Friday, 5/17/02, 12:57 PM

Hi David,
On Fri, 17 May 2002, at 10:11:40 [GMT +0200] (which was 1:11 AM where I live)
you wrote about: 'ticker info?'

DVZ>>>  When new messages
DVZ>>> arrive I have to close the ticker virtual folder and reopen it.
DVZ>>> Is this the normal behaviour or am I missing something?

If you go to OPTIONS/define system hotkeys. you can define a key combo
to open mail ticker messages. I have mine set to (Ctrl+Shift=z). I
very rarely bring the main program out of the system tray.

 Your communication is greatly appreciated,
                                           Paul
--
PETA: People Exterminating Tame Animals