On Friday, May 17, 2002, 7:39:34 AM, Allie wrote:

ACM> Another more convoluted way would be to have each user at launch time
ACM> overwrite the TB! registry entries with their own, each time they
ACM> start TB!. This would involve the use of batch files which are run
ACM> when TB! is closed and restarted for each user. I don't know if you're
ACM> up to it.

     Nope, definitely not up to that task, it's not that important
     since it's just my wife and I sharing the computer. Thanks for
     the info though. Interesting though that ritlabs has some of
     those set as global options. I would think different users would
     like to be able to set their editor preferences custom on a per
     user basis.

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Instead of studying for finals, what about just going to the Bahamas
and catching some rays? Maybe you'll flunk, but you might have flunked
anyway; that's my point."
  -Jack Handey