Just curious, I noticed I can change the background color for my
viewing pleasure of the message window, but I can't seem to find a way
to change the background color of the folder list or the message list.
Are those not customizable? I'm not a "color" freak or anything but
just get tired of looking at the all white background.

--

Rick

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash
is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash
stuff, then, when somebody comes up, act like they just woke up and
go, 'What was THAT?!"
  -Jack Handey