On Saturday, May 18, 2002, 10:48:29 PM, Ricardo M. Reyes wrote:

RMR> only the area behind the text of the message, but not around that. If
RMR> you have few columns, or use a threaded view, it get's pretty ugly,
RMR> because the background color that you _can't_ change shows up.

  Yes, I just noticed that. Plus say you want the whole background to
  be a different color, you would have to actually change the
  background color of every single color group, both read and unread.
  Too much work. Not a big deal, I can live with white.

  Side note: I was just helping my brother set up his mac g4 and was
  helping him set up OE for mail and showing him how use the 'rules'
  etc. Man, I forgot how crippled other mail clients compared to the
  Bat (or Pegasus for that matter). It's been so long since I used NS
  or OE for e-mail, I forgot how limited they really are.  I'll be
  setting up an old Mac with Linux some time soon... what am I going
  to do without a Bat for Linux.

  Still vote for a feature request to be able to modify the UI colors
  a bit more.

--

Rick

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If you go to a party, and you want to be the popular one at the
party, do this: Wait until no one is looking, then kick a burning log
out of the fireplace onto the carpet. Then jump on top of it with your
body and yell, "Log o' fire! Log o' fire!" I've never done this, but I
think it'd work."
  -Jack Handey