TF> b wrote:

b>>     Then  apparently I did something to knacker it up. Before that
b>>     time,  when I clicked on a mailto link in Netscape, the Bat would
b>>     launch,  and  a  'new  message'  window  would be invoked with the
b>>     mailto  address inserted into the address line. Now, when I click
b>>     on  a  mailto,  the  Bat  launches, but without invoking a message
b>>     window  (ie:  it  launches the Bat but doesn't initiate an actual
b>>     message).

TF> I don't have Netscape on my machine any more, so I canot look up what I
TF> think the culprit is: IIRC The Bat! is launched by Netscape with a
TF> parameter %1. This parameter  seems to have got lost. Check where the
TF> path and program name for the application is that Netscape should open
TF> when encountering a mailto link (this might be in the registry) and
TF> add "%1" (without quotes).

For those keeping track - I got it, but that wasn't the issue. Typo in
Nsproto: mailto%a instead of mailto:%a

Thanks for the help!

Cheers,

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]