Hello there Bat! list members:

I'm  new  to  this  list,  hope you can help me with a wierd one. Here
goes:

    I    installed    and  registered  the  Bat (corporate license). I
    downloaded and ran NsProto as
    instructed  on  the  website  to  register the Bat as the mailto
    application  from  within Netscape. This worked fine for a while -
    about two hours.

    Then  apparently I did something to knacker it up. Before that
    time,  when I clicked on a mailto link in Netscape, the Bat would
    launch,  and  a  'new  message'  window  would be invoked with the
    mailto  address inserted into the address line. Now, when I click
    on  a  mailto,  the  Bat  launches, but without invoking a message
    window  (ie:  it  launches the Bat but doesn't initiate an actual
    message).

    I  have  fruitlessly combed  over  the  Bat  for possible changes I might have
    unwittingly  made  for  several  hours.  I  have  unregistered the
    protocol  in  Nsproto,  deleted the protocol, made a new one, and
    re-registered it but still no change.

    I  do  hope  you can help me out as I am really depressed over the
    fact that it worked once but no longer.

    Thanks a million.

Cheers,

brian