On Sunday, May 19, 2002, 9:14:49 PM, Greg Strong wrote:

> I just did with it indicated as an active rule, and it did NOT work.
> So something must be wrong with my read filter.

I have not tried the read filter, but a problem I can foresee is that
setting the filter as manual only means that you need a way of
triggering it. If you use Re-filter Messages, then this will also
apply the incoming filters, although maybe this will also apply the
read filter? One solution would be to set a Hot Key for the read
filter, so that you can trigger it manually using the keyboard.

Julian

--
 Using The Bat! v1.60m on Windows XP
5.1 Build 2600