ON Wednesday, May 22, 2002, 10:52:49 PM, you wrote:

JA> Why  do  you say that? Are the people in the CC also not recipients of
JA> the email?

It depend on your interpretation. The CC's receive the mail but it is not
directed at them specificly. I would like a "CC" option next to
"recipient" in the filters because it's a separate header.

JA>  As for the BCC not matching, it shouldn't.  The
JA> servers/mail client don't add a recipient tag (like To/CC), but it has
JA> a Received: .... For <bcc'd address> line in the headers.

That's what I expected. 1 out of 2 right.

 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> "Ho! Ha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" --Daffy
Duck

 Using The Bat! v1.60i on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2