[[[[[the message]]]]

Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 20:13:44 -0400
From: Aaron Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BCC: NC WARN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Bruce M. Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Razi (Ross) Avner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Aaron Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Abby Greiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Abraham Nussbaum
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Adam Goldstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Alan Schulman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Alex Kac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Alice Pelland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Alison
Roxby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Allen and Margie Sirull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Andre Smith
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Andrew Kaplan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Andrew Von Rothberg
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Andy Liepins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Ann Maloney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Arnold
Kim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Ashley Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Ashley Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Barbara
Burns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Ben Strag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Bill Wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Bob
Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Brady Case <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Brenda Goodman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Brian
Englehardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Brooks Raiford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Carol Kirschenbaum
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Carolyn Crowder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Cheryl McCartney
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Chris Glaze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Chris Lord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Clare Mundell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Craig Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dan Bradford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Dan Clo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dan Elwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dan
Fried <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Dana Kletter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Daniel Inqram
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        David Jessup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dennis Markatos
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Devin Tighe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dianne Chambless
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Doug Stuber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Duncan Hill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Ece
Tek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Elizabeth Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Elizabeth Griffiths
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Emmanuel Ichbiah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Eric Morse
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Evan Zislis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Eve Juliano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Fairness and Accuracy In Reporting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Felicity Adams
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Finn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Forrest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Frances Nelson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Gene Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Georgia Scott
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Georgia Tetlow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Grant Fletcher
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Handheldmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Holly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jack and
Sue Greiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Jacob Lohr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, James Bryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jared Mark
Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Jason McKinney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jean Ichbiah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Jeff Dudelston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jessica Irvine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jim
Pierce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Joanna Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, John Cullen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        John Ferreira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, John Gahr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, John
Hammond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        John Mackowiak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, John Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Johnathan Sachs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Josh Knowles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Juan
Rodas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Kathy Wistar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Kaye Green
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Keith Groce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Kemp Covington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Kris
Medinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Kristina Radoulova <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Laura Keeter
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Lawrence Raines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Linda Green-Bradley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Linda Mundle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Linksky Support
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Luke McDaniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Luv Javia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Lyn? Myott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Majd Aburabia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Margaret <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Margaret Misch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Margie
at school <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Mari Hoffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Marina Benaur
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Mary Kate Boggian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Matt Foster
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Mayer Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Medical School Computer Help Help
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Megan Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Melanie Mintzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Mike Atkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Mobipocket Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Moshe Mandel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Nish Mehta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Pam
Jessup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Patrick Enders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Paul Ossman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Paul Schliekelman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Paul Shapiro
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Peter Lurie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Philip Quann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        pnhp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, pocketInformant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Radi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Ramzi Dabbagh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Raphael Brykman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Rebecca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Rich Balot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Robert Bright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Robyn Gahr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Ronald Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Sabrina Shue
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Sally Laliberte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Sarah King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Satsuki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Seth F? <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Sheldon
Neider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Stefanie Shaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Stephanie Marks
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Stephen Snowdy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Steve Landau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Steve Whitsitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Steven Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
surgelocal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Susan Barry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tammy Shenkman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
TekGuru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Tim Liao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Todd Foreman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tony
Lindsey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        William/Bill Lagarde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>