10 June 2002, 20:20, you wrote:

DvRC>  I'm curious
DvRC> about the experiences of fellow TB! users with Kaspersky's and NOD32 -
DvRC> any preferences? I'd like to scan incoming attachments and I'd like to
DvRC> give POP3 scanning a try too, even if that might be redundant.

When my licence for KAV 3.5 expired I went over to NOD32. It works as
well as KAV ever did with the bonus that its memory usage and scanning
speed is considerably better. I don't have anything negative to say
about the program -- or its interaction with TB. The inbuilt POP3
scanner is easy to set up and works well on messages and attachments.

--
Clive Taylor