Hi,

I'm currently using the Free Version of AVG by Grisoft with the Plug-In to
The Bat! This works well and recently caught Klez and quarantined it. But
after reading the comments about NOD32 and looking at their site and seeing
the comparative speed and scores, I'm thinking of changed to NOD32.

I am reluctant to make the change, because the current set-up seems to work
well.

Is it a simple case of downloading the program and installing the plug-in to
get this up and running? Where can I gain the plug-in?

I'd like NOD32 to be a resident shield as well as an e-mail scanner. I've
read it's a POP3 scanner to, but what are the advantages of this over just
checking when the mail is received?

Thanks,

Chris.