have any ideas?  I would really help me out as well.

Loving the bat.....

Frosty

Msg: #20 in digest Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:53:34 +0200
From: "Daniel van Rooijen [CopyCats]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: editor: Paragraph formatting

Hi Group,

I frequently use Alt-L to reformat a paragraph that I am writing in
the editor.

Quite often, I want to reformat all paragraphs at once. Or all
paragraphs that I have selected with the mouse. I can't find a way to
do that, though. When I mark the paragraphs and then press Alt-L, all
the paragraphs are thrown together into big one illegible blob. I
don't want that - all paragraphs should remain separated by an empty
line, but each paragraph should be individually reformatted. Any
ideas?

btw, it would be very helpful if after the reformatting, the cursor
would jump to the start of the next paragraph. That way you could
quickly reformat your whole message simply by pressing Alt-L a few
times.

Regards,

-Daan-