--- Begin Message ---

Hi,

        I would like to ask you few questions about 4NT 4.01A build 54 and Take command
32 3.01A build 54.
I'm working with windows xp french version with all patches currently available.

        I noticed two stranges behaviours with 4NT that do not occur with
take command 32.

        First, I noticed that with 4NT it is not possible to delete files
that contain double extensions such as filename.exe.log for example whereas
it is possible with take command.
When I try to delete such a file, I have the error message "0 file deleted"
whereas the file exists.
Have you already noticed that  and do you know a workaround ?
It is strange because others manipulation such as renaming that kind of
files work correctly.

        Secondly, I noticed that with 4nt, it is not possible to delete
files contained in directory whose names contain accented characters.

Below is a sample batch file witch works under take command (delete
requested files) but fails under 4nt (saying that the specified path is not
found and so 0 file is deleted).

Here is my batch file :

DeleteMessages :

@echo off
set tb=D:\Mes Documents\internet\Courrier électronique\Messagerie\Archives\The Bat!\
del /s "%tb%mon compte\inbox\*.tbb;*.tbi"
del /s "%tb%msn hotmail\inbox\*.tbb;*.tbi"
unset tb

With take command all the .TBB and .TBI files are deleted hereas they are
not when I run this batch file after having opened a console session with
4NT.

- --
Greetings,

Claude Renaud

E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailer The Bat! version 1.60q Serial number : C4C1C7D5
Windows XP Version : 5.1 Build 2600