> Moderators : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> TBTech List: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Bug Reports: https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/

Hi Marc,

        I viewed the source of his message but I was not able to see any information
concerning the mail client he used to be writing with.
The only thing I know, is that he wrote me from a compuserve address probably with the
compuserve
software, do you think it could be the reason whyhe was not able to read my
message ?

When you say "Other than that, I suggest you try writing again
> without signing or MIME forward the original message", how can I do this
> ?

- --
Greetings,

Claude Renaud

E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailer The Bat! version 1.60q Serial number : C4C1C7D5
Windows XP Version : 5.1 Build 2600