Hello The Bat user list,

  I have recently moved my installation to a Windows 2000 computer,
  with TB as a secondary MUA (my personal one, rather than the "work"
  one) and have discovered something odd:

  When I write a message and hit "send" the message (I would think)
  should move over to the outbox and transmit at the next interval.
  But, it doesn't.  It seems to get "parked" in the outbox, and has to
  manually be changed over to actually send out.

  Any idea why this might happen, or what I can do to fix it?

 Geordon                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Key ID: 0xFCF06B79
Your Fortune ==> "You are richer today if you have laughed, given or forgiven."