Hi Lars,

Sorry for the caps.... I was just too tired fighting TB to notice.

"One common reason for such behaviour is that one message in your
mailbox is infected with a virus and a virus scanner prevents TB!
from creating the temporary file. That way, the infected mail is
never deleted from the server (because the deletion takes only
place after successfully
importing a message to the message base) and is downloaded again
every time you check your mail. "

I think that's quite unlikely, as I have Norton updated *daily*,
and when ther is a virus (such as our *beloved* klez) it
quarantines it on my PC.
Or are you saying it's a virus attacking my ISP server?? For Two
Weeks?? (msgs are since Jun 14), hardly: this ISP is the biggest
in the country!

"Try the mail dispatcher (Account -> Dispatch messages on
server -> All messages) to have a look at your messages on the
server."

I did that now: but other than being able to read the contents, I
cannot save nor can I see any virus notification. What was I
supposed to glean from that?

Excuse me for my ignorance...

Joyce

Location: Tel Aviv - Israel