Hello Joyce,

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:20:47 +0200 GMT (24/06/02, 22:20 +0700 GMT),
Joyce Sala wrote:

JS> It recognizes the server and even tells me how many messages it's
JS> going to download. Then during the actual process, it tells me:
JS> "Received message from X, subject Y, etc. etc." "Could not store
JS> message (file name: C:\Windows\temp\bat123.temp)" Where X & Y are
JS> precise details of the message (i.e. it reads the message
JS> properties), and 123 is a serial number for the message.

Do you have an antivirus software running? I suspect that mail
contains a virus. The mail gets downloaded into the C:\Windows\temp
directory and will be quarantined right away. TB cannot import it, of
course.

In that case, you have to use the mail despatcher and delete the
message without downloading it. Unless you want to download the cirus,
in which case you have to disable your AV software instead.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If work is so terrific, how come they have to pay you to do it?

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.60q
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM