Hello tbudl,

Ok, I know very few people use ROT13 these days, but I do find it
usefull occassionaly to 'encrypt' flame bait so as to keep it from
bothering people on a list yet still feel like I had my say.

I can't find this function in The Bat.  Am I just overlooking it, or
is it wisely not supported since its old old old and hardly used?

If its not supported, anyone know of a nice plug in that I could use?
And heck, if I'm using a plug in, is there one that will do ROT(N) so
I can be even a little more off the wall?

 Gary                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]