Hello Thomas,

TF> Hello Gary,

TF> On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:35:15 -0400 GMT (25/06/02, 21:35 +0700 GMT),
TF> Gary wrote:

G>> I can't find this function in The Bat.  Am I just overlooking it, or
G>> is it wisely not supported since its old old old and hardly used?

TF> I have tried to attach the registry key that you need to import in
TF> order to enable TB to use ROT13, but I seem to be unalbe to send
TF> attachments.

Hmm, the file attachment came through just fine on my message.

Ran it, seems to work, but doesn't seem to provide what I want.

I can use it to translate an entire message, including headers, into
ROT13 format.  But then, with the headers in ROT13 format, the message
is than unsendable.

Ideally, I'd like to just select some text and have it ROT13'd.
Alternatively, if just the body of the message was encoded that would
work.

Worst case, I can modify a perl script and create an outgoing email
filter.  Something like if ---EncodeROT--- is present, than run the
perl script with the message as a parm, and ROT13 everything between
the ---encode--- and -stopencode-- flags.

Or I can just continue to use CGI web sites and cut and paste.  IE the
lazy route.

 Gary                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]