I guess almost all of us at least once getting problem from non reliable
email.
We can have problem when sending email (to POP or WEBmail), and we did
not sure if the email is delivered without problem or not. (Yes I know
that we can set delivery receipt and read receipt), but many people did
not send the read receipt confirmation, and webamil cannot indicate real
status.
Sometimes our email need very long time to arrive in the recipients
mailbox, theoritically the email delivered within second, but sometimes
it needs one hour or one day.
If our mailserver mave many routing, and one of them are down sometimes
we cannot get our email, eventough the server still connected to the
Internet.

I think this unreliable situation is not good in the fast information
and communication era.
Do you have comment on this ?

Regards,

Utomo